These matcha cookies are the perfect little sweet treat to enjoy with your favorite cup of tea or coffee. Very chewy and delicious!
Total cook & prep time: 20 Minutes
Serving Size: 15-20 cookies
3 1/2 teaspoons matcha powder
1 3/4 cups flour of your choice
1/2 cup of maple syrup
1/2 cup of dates
2 1/2 tablespoons of almond milk
1 cup coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking powder
pinch of salt
powdered sugar for dusting (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix coconut oil, dates, maple syrup, vanilla extract & almond milk together in a food processor until dates are well chopped.
- Next, in a bowl add the matcha powder, flour, salt & baking powder together. Mix with whisk.
- Then transfer all the ingredients from the food processor to the bowl of dry ingredients. Whisk all together.
- Once a doughy consistency is formed scoop out about a tablespoon and form into a ball. If the consistency is to sticky you can chill in the fridge for about 10 minutes.
- Place on baking sheet & bake for about 8- 10 min.
- Let cookies cool and dust with powdered sugar, if desired.