The Protein Pancakes You Need in Your Life If You're Not Gluten Free
These high protein pancakes are not only delicious but they will keep you full throughout your morning so that you don’t have to keep snacking until lunchtime. Protein is essential to keep you full and to feed your muscles especially after a killer session at the gym. Don’t be afraid of carbs these pancakes also have the good carbs you need to keep you going. If you are gluten free then click here for pancakes in you realm.
What You Need
- 30 grams chickpea flour
- 30 grams vital wheat gluten
- 1/2 scoop of protein powder
- 100 grams water
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- 150 grams mixed berries
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- Combine all the ingredients except for the oil berries and almond butter and mix well.
- Add 1 to 2 g of coconut oil and add the batter into the pan
- Let it cook for 4 to 5 minutes on each side
- It is optional to cook the berries on the side if not you can go right ahead and add the fruit and almond butter to top the pancakes.
This makes two medium sized pancakes. This is also great for meal prepping just double the ingredients.
505 Calories + 53g Carbs + 14g Fat + 44g Protein
Any mixed berries that you have will work just as great. Raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries are usually my go to.